Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Aloha!!




Aloha and welcome to my blog! I love writing about everything under the sun and things above and beyond our scope of normal sight! Here I'll be writing about anything and everything that tickles my fancy, ruffles my feathers or if I just get a wild hair!! :)

I've been writing since I was a kid and have found that writing is one of my passions, I just love it! I'm currently working on a book about the exciting trials, tribulations and triumphs that has been my life and I anticipate completing it by the end of Summer 2012!!! I'm really excited about it as it's probably the 5th book I've started and one that I WILL be completing! I didn't finish the others as I just couldn't get into the groove of the subjects I was writing on... this book however is something that is a breeze for me to write as it's all about me and my life!!!

I've had some great experiences and when I share some of my death-defying stories I'm often questioned "how are you still alive?" My response: "When it's my time to go, I'll go." In the meantime, I'm living life to the fullest, on the edge (usually the edge of a cliff!) and in God's hands. I believe we are all here for a reason and will not leave before our time... there have been times I thought someone was too young to go, or before their time, but in the grand scheme of things, how are we to know when it's someone's time? It's only by the Grace of God that we are here and I know that all good things must come to an end. Whether it is in this lifetime or the next, I hope you enjoy what you read and if not, then hopefully I at least got ya' thinking about some things!

Aloha!!
Namaste` and God Bless!

Love and Light,

Shelle

No comments: